Living The Sweet Life: Button Sugar Cookies

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Button Sugar Cookies


Sewing themed sugar cookies, this is right up my alley.  Since I've learned how to make cookie cutters I've really been into making sugar cookies.  Spencer had a project for Math class on "PI", so we decided to make sugar cookies in that shape, outline them, and then "flood" them with green icing.  They turned out super cute.

Here's Spencer "flooding" his cookies.
Just for the record he got 90% on the project.
So needless to say I've been spending a fair amount of time searching the internet for cute sugar cookies.

I could hardly contain my excitement when I saw these!
Button Sugar Cookies - I can't wait to make them!

I found them over at the Sugar & Meringue Blog.
Emily even has the cards to print out and sew the cookies onto.
Thank-you Emily for sharing such a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment