Living The Sweet Life: Louis Vuitton Purse Cake

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Louis Vuitton Purse Cake


I was looking at some handbags online and spotted this knock off right away by the odd leather.  Then I realized it was a cake!  Oh my goodness, I want this cake.  This combines my fondness, love, obsession, passion - whatever you want to call it for Louis Vuitton and cupcakes perfectly.  I'm in awe of Nadia's  amazing one of a kind designer cakes over on flicker.  Take a peek they are just amazing. 

3 comments:

  1. I could 'knock off' that purse right into my tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, it would hard to make that first cut though don't you think? I have a friend that got a Mary Engelbreit cake from her "honey" for her birthday. I would sure like to see a picture of that before I die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise you will see the picture before you die! In the meantime, there is a cake on page 5 of Nadia's site that you might like.

    ReplyDelete