Living The Sweet Life: Pink Christmas Tree

Friday, December 4, 2009

Pink Christmas Tree


This is the pink tree I have in my kitchen.I decorate the mantel with a garland to match. I use lots of pink and silver glass balls and pink ribbons. I love the clear iceicles and pink glass light bulbs, both from Walmart I think. I just keep buying and adding as I see things that will look cute. I got the sweet wooden gingerbread boys hanging from the mantel years ago at a local craft fair. You can click on any of the pictures for a really close up view. That would be our kitty "Missy" trying to pull the whole thing down.



A close up of the the little Gingerbread Boy and
the Walmart Glass Light Bulbs



Another close up of the iceicles, ballet slippers,
pearly beads and old fashioned photo.

3 comments:

  1. Bring on the fru-fru Deb. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I'maura from Italy... I love your blog and your Christmas' decoration!

    I'd wrote a post where is cited also your blog: http://chebirba.blogspot.com/2009/12/parola-chiave-sewing-parte-ii.html

    I'd like to invite you to visite my italian blog, bye bye Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra,

    Memories of Laura Ashley tea parties, handmade gift exchanges and ribbons tied around wine glass stems came flooding back to me when I saw these pictures! Like you said, definitely a 'blast from the past'!

    Love,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete