Living The Sweet Life: Thank You Dear Friends

Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank You Dear Friends

Finally good news at last, all is well! The past three months for me have been enough to scare the living daylights out of a person. When you're a Mom, the thought of not being around to raise your kids is unthinkable. They say in life you get what you can handle - there are some things that I know I'm not strong enough to handle. There are some fights I don't want to fight. There are some places I've had to visit, that I know I don't want to go back to. It's been a humbling experience to say the very least and for that I am grateful. For the people that have supported me, given me words of encouragement and prayed for me, you know who you are, all I can say is "thank you from the bottom of my heart".  I say we celebrate with some cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment