Living The Sweet Life: Louis Vuitton Made In Paris

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Louis Vuitton Made In Paris

It was going to have to come up sooner or later. Everyone has their weakness.  I've done a little research and found the location of the Louis Vuitton in Paris. It's one thing to have a LV, it's another to have one from the flagship store.

Anyways, this all started with my Mom's red leather purse. I loved that purse, I must have been about 13. She always carried great handbags and like mother like daughter it's in my DNA, so I can't help it. If your interested in designer handbags you might like to join the Purse Forum Blog.  So back to my mission, I've got my map and I've got a plan.

The turn by turn directions, were a little lengthy from Canada.

2, Rue Pont Neuf
75001 Paris, France
Monday - Saturday
10 am - 8 pm


I'm a new fan of Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones. I never really paid much attention to those guys because I thought Mick Jagger was kinda creepy. I saw The Rolling Stones at the Imax and that changed everything. Mick is ok, but Keith Richards oh my, he's the ultimate bad boy and cool to the bone. Needless to say when I saw the ad campaign LV did with him I really loved it.

There he is, looking almost dead having a cup
of tea on this LV guitar case.
So then, a click here and a click there, my heart almost stopped....

It's the one and only Mr Handsome, Sean Connery, pretending to be a rogue on some deserted island, oh my god I can't breathe.

Here I am pretending to be their new poster girl.
This would be the last one .... the Speedy 30
I would never go to their web site again, ever....
except to look at the matching wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment