Living The Sweet Life: How To Cook A Turkey

Saturday, October 10, 2009

How To Cook A Turkey


Have a Happy Thanksgiving and for my American friends a great Columbus Day!  I thought this was cute considering the frenzy of cooking the perfect turkey dinner!

1.) Go buy a turkey.
2.) Have a glass of wine.
3.) Put turkey in the oven.
4.) Pour another glass and have a few sips.
5.) Set the degree at 375 ovens.
6.) Have a few more sips.
7.) Turk the bastey.

8.) Wine another glass of get .
9.) Ponder the meat thermometer .
10.) Sip yourself a pour of wine.
11.) Bake the wine for 4 hours.
12.) Take the oven out of the turkey.
13.) Floor the turkey up off of the pick.
14.) Turk the carvey.
15.) Get yourself and guest another wine of bottle.
16.) Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey.
17.) Bless the dinner and pass out.

I love the recipe for Turkey on Martha Stewart's web site.  I've used it about three or four times now.  I call it "Cheesecloth Turkey" ... she calls it "Perfect Roast Turkey".  Try it, I know you'll love it.  What's not to like about a bird basted with butter and wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment