Living The Sweet Life: My Sewing Room

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Sewing Room

I love to sew.  Is that news to anyone? Not to anyone that knows me that's for sure. I'm excited and proud to say my sewing room is the cleanest it's been in ages. There's a place for everything and everything is in it's place. I'm not saying the places are organized but most of the "stuff" has been put away. Finally, I can sew!

This weekend I'm making a new Heirloom Nightgown in that pretty frothy seafoam green with white lace and trims. I'll post a picture when it's done.

I love when I can see the counter and don't
have to dig for a seam ripper.
Wow, looking at this I can hardly believe it's my room.

This is where I do my cutting.

So, I was at my Mom's the other night and she let me take
some pictures of her sewing room...

She is going to kill me for doing this....

Mine looked something like this before I cleaned it up!
And I would say my Mom actually gets to do more sewing
than I do so she should be able to have a bigger mess.
Mom I am so sorry, I couldn't resist...

Just look at all her stuff.
Trust me, she knows exactly what she has and where it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment