Living The Sweet Life: Booty Boot Camp

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Booty Boot Camp

Summer is over and I'm not travelling again on business until the new year. The health and fitness thing has been up and down. I've been doing it but haven't really been "into" it. So, now is the time to come up with a plan on that front.

The October Plan:

Eat healthy and count calories - 1500 a day is healthy. (No Indian or Italian food!)

Finally get back into yoga, Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

Run (30 minutes) and weight train on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Run with Spencer on Saturday mornings to help him work up to running his 1 mile for gym.

I'm hoping having this is print, will help with the process. All the self help books tell you to write your goals down. I didn't mention my true feelings about running, because I don't want to jinx myself! I'm excited for Monday, I'll keep you posted on the ups and downs...because I know they will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment