Living The Sweet Life: The Cupcake Obsession

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Cupcake Obsession


Well the cupcake obsession just won't seem to let up.  After camping a few weeks ago all I could think of was cheezies my choice for a bag of junk food to indulge in on the trip.   Now after seeing and having just one cupcake at the Cupcake Shop in Vancouver I can't seem to get the sweet tooth under control.  I secretly found a wonderful buttercream icing recipe at "All Recipes".  When I saw myself put the box of vanilla Betty Crocker in my shopping basket - I was thinking it was just to have on hand, but in back of my mind I saw cupcakes.  I've even gone so far as to think about having my own cupcake shop - I know I could make it cute with just the right shade of pink and touch of shabby furniture.  It's only a matter of time....

No comments:

Post a Comment